Building blocks of essential curricular vocabulary Concepts are the building blocks of language. 100% Concepts: Primary gives children practice with concepts in different formats to enhance language skills. They are provided in the following topic areas:
- Following Directions — ‘draw a . . . ', circle, cross out, row, column.
- Grouping/ Association — belongs, both, each, pair, set.
- Maths — some, more, most, whole, half, total.
- Time — before, after, while, during, hour, month. Each section includes:
- Teacher guide pages with suggestions for teaching the concept.
- Family letters telling parents and carers what concepts their child is practising and how they can help their child at home.
- Fun worksheets with many activities to reinforce curricular concepts. Ages: 5–9 years
- Additional Information