Bubbles of air propel multi-coloured balls to the top of the tube.
They float gently down again to start their journey once more.
Super bubble tube with many interactive features!
Bubble tubes are used as a complimentary focal tool for sensory regulatory activities or used interactively with encouraging visual tracking, colour recognition, physical movement (reaching, looking up) and hand eye-co-ordination.
- Multi-sensory - audible, tactile, temperature and visual sensory input.
- Suitable for individuals of all ages (use under close supervision).
- Attracts attention, concentration and engagement.
- 8 colours provide a calming, relaxing ambiance.
- Smooth surface and cooler temperature of the tube provides tactile contrast.
- Easy to clean, maintain, operate and assemble.
- Mirror panels provide further sensory input, creating the illusion of more bubble tubes. (product code 11160)
- Give your user choice and control of the sensory stimuli level. This could potentially aid assessment of preferences/likes/dislikes, assist with teaching and learning skills (using compatible switches such as the Superactive Switch Box (product code 17274), 8 Colour Wirefree Controller (product code 19847) or Talking Cube (product codes 18870 and 20402).
- Additional Information