A current revision of the popular Test of Adolescent Language.
Designed to be an efficient, reliable and valid measure of spoken and written language in adolescents and young adults (12 - 25 years)The six subtests are:
- Word Opposites (i.e. antonyms) e.g. day - night
- Word Derivations e.g. "The play was very funny. The people broke out ___" - "laughing"
- Spoken Analogies e.g. "Birds are to sing as dogs are to ___" - "bark"
- Word Similarities (i.e. synonyms) e.g. hog - pig
- Sentence Combining e.g. "We ate lunch" and "It was an hour ago" - "We ate lunch an hour ago".
- Orthographic Usage e.g. "I want to go hom" - "I want to go home"
TOAL-4 includes: Examiner's Manual, 25 Examiner Record Booklets and 25 Written Language Forms, all in a sturdy storage box.
Testing Time: 60 minutes
- Additional Information