British Picture Vocabulary Scale: 3rd Edition - BPVS III
BPVS is the leading assessment tool to assess the receptive vocabulary of children as young as 3 to 16 years of age. It has a simple, appealing format with vivid full colour illustrations and black outlines to support those who may be colour blind.
- Identifies delays in vocabulary development, even before children are in full time education, informing intervention strategies to help extend vocabulary.
- Suitable for non-readers and those with specific learning difficulties such as Autism or CP as no reading is required - responses can be given by pointing or gesture.
- Time efficient, can be used as an ideal benchmarking and progress-checking assessment from pre-school to secondary school.
- 1-1 session format - the facilitator says a word and the pupil responds by selecting a picture from four options that best illustrates the word’s meaning.
- 10-15 minutes test time. For 3-16 years.
Complete set contents
- Test material
- 20 Record Forms
- Carry Case.
Suitable for Teachers, SENCOs, Speech and Language Therapists.
- Symbolic Play Test£455.94 £379.95