Custom Manufactured Product
This product is custom manufactured to your specification and is not eligible for return. Please allow 28 days for manufacture and delivery.
A foam padded wooden frame designed to encase the bases of up to three Bubble Tubes.
Designed to a high specification using heavy-weight nylon reinforced vinyl, high density foam.
Double seam stitching which can be sealed with silicone to ensure durability and moisture resistance.
The product allows the body to be supported effectively, provide cushioning and comfort.
“Slippy” surface facilitates body movement and transfers with minimal risk of shearing.
Comfortable to sit on
Easy to clean!
Improved design incorporates a velcro fastening cover and removable lid for easy maintenance access.
When ordering please consider the following:
- Number of bubble units to be accommodated and their diameter.
- Location - If your platform is to be placed in a corner we reduce the amount of padding at the back of the platform to allow it to sit flush against your walls. If it is free standing the padding will be uniform on all sides.
- Whether you need a "mouse hole" for fibre optics (sold separately). Please click on the small image below main image for an example.
- Bubble Tube Hole Diameter Guide
- Relaxer Bubble Tube - 10cm
- Maxi / Aquatic Bubble Tube or Light Defraction Totem - 15cm
- Giant Maxi or Ball Bubble Tube - 20cm
- Platform Size Guide
- Curved 80x80x30cm Max 1 Bubble Tube
- Curved 100x100x30cm Max 1 Bubble Tubes
- Curved 110x110x30cm Max 2 Bubble Tubes
If you have more specific requirements please call a member of our sales team.
- Additional Information