- A DVD of exercises for older people.
- The DVD contains three complete sessions of structured exercises to music.
- Enjoy stimulating activity through this wonderful fitness experience.
- No special facilities are required.
- The exercises are fun to do and each has been specially selected and approved by experts in occupational therapy and physiotherapy.
- Featuring a warm up, standing and seated exercises, a warm down and relaxation session, it can be used in groups or by individuals at home.
Each programme provides stimulating and enjoyable gentle exercise designed to improve fitness, mobility and co-ordination. Exercises involve the neck, shoulders, back, arms, hands and fingers, waist, hips, legs and feet. Throughout, the emphasis is on enjoying the exercises and having fun. All that is required is a firm chair and enough space to move around the chair. Exercise props are used in Programme 3 and these can be purchased specially or simple household objects can be used.
Duration: approx 40 minutes.
Fitness instructor: Natalie Lloyd MSc, MCSP, BSc (Hons) IPTI, STO
Occupational Therapist: Lesley Collier PhD, MSc, DIP COT MBAOT
Director: Cecil Rowe
All exercise should be carried out within your own personal limits, and if you are unsure of the suitability of these exercises for your own personal circumstances then you should consult a healthcare professional or doctor. The producers, participants and distributors of this programme disclaim any liability or loss caused in connection with the exercises or advice in the DVD.
- Additional Information