Green Light to Relaxation for Blue Light – Stress Relief Saver Pack
Designed to provide sensory input to soothe and reduce anxiety. Use the products together or in several spaces to suit your work environment.
Designed to provide sensory input to soothe and reduce anxiety. Use the products together or in several spaces to suit your work environment. Many of the components are compact and portable, and so can be used anywhere. Contents may vary, but typically include:
- Calm MohDoh™ (a tub of aromatic putty that provides a calming scent and serves as a fidget to occupy the hands)
- 3-in-1 Aroma Lamp with Speaker (an aroma diffuser, mood light and music player for your phone in one unit)
- Relaxation Blend Oil and De-Stress Blend Oil (to use in the 3-in-1 Aroma Lamp or to be diluted for massage or use in a bath)
- Fibre Optic Lamp (a light with strands that softly move when placed near a breeze)
- Laser Sphere Projector (projects moving light effects onto your wall)
- Jellyfish Tank (a relaxing 'virtual' aquarium)
- Fold Up Massage Mattress (use on top of a recliner chair, bed or on the floor)
- Ball Blanket (to wrap around the body to provide soothing deep pressure)
- Rocker Convertor (wooden rails to turn a static chair into a rocking chair as the rhythmic rocking movement provides comfort and calming)
- De-Stress CD (soothing music)
- Mindfulness, Meditation for Stress Relief (CD of breathing meditations based on mindfulness)
- Wristful Fidget – Set of 2 (weighted wrist bands to manipulate in the hands as a distracting fidget)
- Mox - Set of 3 (stress-relief balls to squish and occupy the hands).
This multi-pack represents a saving compared with purchasing the components separately.
"Occupational Therapy at Help for Heroes has the advantage of a well-resourced sensory room supplied by ROMPA, in our Tedworth House Recovery Centre. It is used to support our wounded, injured and sick Armed Forces veterans who have been injured as a result of their military service. The sensory room is a calm, relaxing space to deliver individualised sensory experiences and encourage relaxation. Sleep disturbances are a substantial issue for our ex-service men and women and the impact the sensory room can have on our veterans’ ability to switch off is significant. Without the sensory room we wouldn’t be able to deliver such an individualised approach and the feedback we get from the beneficiaries is universally positive!"
Alexandra Lovett, Occupational Therapist, Help for Heroes, Wiltshire
|Dimensions||Fold Up Massage Mattress is 170 x 60 x 8cm: Ball Blanket is 178 x 140cm: each Rocker Convertor is 100cm long x 5.5cm wide|