ColorCards: Indoor Sounds
Develop listening skills with these 40 commonly heard sounds. Arranged in four groups of 10, the sounds are within the experience of most children. Each group is recorded on the CD and matched to an accompanying set of photographs.
- Human Sounds: Whistling, laughing, sneezing, clapping, crying, snoring, singing, yawning, shouting and drinking.
- Everyday Sounds: Buttering toast, stirring, eating, telephone ringing, clock ticking, knocking, ringing a hand bell, blowing a whistle, tearing paper, breaking crockery.
- Activities: Brushing teeth, chopping vegetables, computer, cracking eggs, hair dryer, electric drill, hammering, whisk, electric shaver, vacuum cleaner.
- Leisure: Rustling newspaper, guitar, bouncing ball, violin, rattle, sewing machine, personal stereo, cutting, pouring a drink, piano.
- New cards and sounds include: coughing, word processing, door bell.
This item is non returnable if the holographic seal and/or shrink-wrap has been unsealed