This model was one of the most common jukeboxes here in the UK and frequented many British venues. It has a distinctive, automotive influenced style and prompted some members of our team to start reminiscing when we circulated pictures of them!
Jukeboxes offer both a vintage/retro and a multisensory experience, having not only the shape, texture and styling of the casing that prompts memory recall but also the movement/sound of the changing tracks, the lighting and of course the music itself! They prompt conversation and discussion and are a real centrepiece for reminiscence rooms or general purpose rooms that facilitate music, exercise or dance sessions. Perfect for all sorts of venues including community centres, care, residential and nursing homes etc.
- 80 pre-loaded CDs (worth over £300!) with an 80 disc rotating display title track
- A D4 digital amplifier (4 channels, 60W RMS per channel)
- 2 x tweeter, 2 x mid range and 1 x 12” Twin cone bass speaker
- Option to connect additional external speakers
- Remote Control for home use
- Shuffle play facility
- 2 stereo auxiliary audio inputs
- 1 stereo audio output
- Weight: 120kg
- Size: 141H x 78W x 70cmD
Various finishes available, please contact us for options. We also offer another model, the much-loved Wurlitzer 1015 (product code 55797).
- Additional Information
Dimensions 141H x 78W x 70cmD