The 1946 Wurlitzer 1015 is the biggest selling jukebox of all time. This redefined version is true to the looks, style and lustre of the original – with some modern twists too, such as iPod connectivity and a powerful modern sound. It takes 70 working hours to build one of these jukeboxes, and it shows. A hand-formed cabinet, aluminium speaker grill, chromed base and simple CD mechanism are just a few of the delightful features.
- 80 pre-loaded CDs on an 80 disc rotating display title track (worth approximately £300!)
- A D4 digital amplifier (4 channels, 60W RMS per channel)
- 2 x tweeter, 2 x mid range and 1 x 12” Twin cone bass speaker
- Option to connect additional external speakers
- Remote Control for home use
- Shuffle play facility
- 2 stereo auxiliary audio inputs
- 1 stereo audio output
Size: 151H x 85W x 70cmD
Various finishes available. Other models, including the much-loved British Rocket 88 are also available. Please contact us for options.
- Additional Information
Dimensions 151H x 85W x 70cmD