Memory Games for Groups is a wonderfully practical handbook featuring 100 adaptable games and the issues that arise with them. Although primarily intended for use with older people, these games are enjoyed by people of all ages:
- As part of a social activities programme;
- Specifically for reminiscence purposes;
- To help keep people orientated to the world around them;
- To exercise memory skills; or
- As the prelude to discussion so that individuals can share difficulties and explore methods of aiding memory. Hugely adaptable, these games can be used one-to-one as well as in groups and they can be made easier or more difficult to meet the needs of the individuals involved. This adaptability and the fact that they can be used for fun and enjoyment, as well as for specific purposes, makes the games in this photocopiable manual ideal for use in day centres, hospitals and care homes.
- Additional Information