Great piece of equipment developing balance, co-ordination and motor skills. Create a colourful path from A to B or join to form a circle, square or triangle. Use for imaginative play, making up stories about the journey. Put the different height pieces closer or further apart to develop range of movement and make the activity easier or more difficult. Use individually or in a group. Very versatile - use to help auditory processing skills or develop the ability to follow directions - ask children to "freeze" or clap their hands on a certain coloured log etc.
- Made from non-slip durable plastic for easy cleaning.
- 6 leaves (26.5L x 18.7W x 1.5cmH)
- 6 stumps (28.8Lx 28W x 13.3cmH)
- 2 Y-shaped logs (46L x 37.4W x 6.4cmH)
- 8 logs (48L x 13.6W x 6.4cmH)
- 2 storage bags.
- Additional Information
Dimensions 6 leaves (26.5L x 18.7W x 1.5cmH), 6 stumps (28.8Lx 28W x 13.3cmH), 2 Y-shaped logs (46L x 37.4W x 6.4cmH), 8 logs (48L x 13.6W x6.4cmH)