Supporting Dyslexic Pupils Across the Curriculum
This resource book provides all the materials required to follow structured programmes of learning support for dyslexic pupils. A wide variety of adaptable worksheets with lots of teaching advice and supportive guidance is included. The worksheets are:
- fully adaptable to meet the needs of different pupils
- Support pupils, teachers and teaching assistants across the curriculum
- Designed to stimulate and delight 7-14 year-old pupils
- Use varied applications including games, quizzes and novel assignments
- Provide in-class learning and homework application
- Help to build confidence and address underlying specific learning weaknesses
- Include built-in assessment and monitoring techniques.
- The clear teaching advice offered will guide inexperienced teachers and support others delivering differentiated inputs throughout the school.