Come and say hello to us on Stand F16
The Occupational Therapy Show is full to bursting with motivational lectures, practical workshops and live demonstrations presented by speakers at the very forefront of occupational therapy!
This CPD education and trade show is completely FREE and will be taking place at Birmingham’s NEC (Hall 9) on Wednesday 22th and Thursday 23th November 2017. Don't miss out – REGISTER FOR FREE NOW!
- Access to over 100 OT focused and interactive seminars and practical workshops
- The opportunity to gain over 60 hours of CPD education
- Presentations from world-renowned speakers and experts including Michael Mandelstam, Sidney Chu, Claire Craig, Professor Gaynor Sadlo and many more.
- Updates across all therapy areas including physical health, mental health & learning difficulties, children & families and innovation, plus many more hot topics, specialist areas and new research relevant to OTs in practice. View the conference programme here.
- Research and source new products and services through a network of nearly 300 trade exhibitors and suppliers. Providing information and advice for all your questions and needs.
Click Here to find out more.