Aromatherapy Kit by ROMPA
An easy to use compact kit with its own attractive, wooden case that allows the user to store the 12 oils upright
An easy to use compact kit with its own attractive, wooden case that allows the user to store the 12 oils upright. Suitable for a wide range of uses - with the Aroma Stone, Interactive Aroma Panel, Aroma Diffuser Professional, in the bath or for massage. Note: it is recommended that this kit be used by someone who has attended an aromatherapy course (such as ISPA or IFA) and has sufficient knowledge for its safe application.
Each bottle contains 10ml of oil
Oils are concentrated and should be used sparingly
For massage, always dilute the aroma oils - use 3 to 5 drops of aroma oil to 10ml of sweet almond or vegetable oil. Massage can help build trust between individuals and a tolerance to touch.
Some oils such as Bergamot, May Chang and Grapefruit are uplifting and can help individuals to feel refreshed and invigorated. Other oils such as Lavender and Sweet Orange can be soothing and relaxing.
Oils should be stored in a cool, safe place, out of reach
10 Reasons to choose ROMPA®’s Aromatherapy Kit
- Choice - This comprehensive kit includes 12 different aromas, from Grapefruit and Bergamot, to Tea Tree and Lavender
- Longevity - As you only need to use a couple of drops each time, this kit typically lasts for 2 to 3 years, if not longer. Oils are bottled just before they are despatched to us
- Natural - The oils are essential oils – high quality, natural oils - not synthetic, water-based alternatives
- Ethical - The oils are ethically sourced from all over the world – our supplier has established strong relationships with producers for many years, often through travelling to sites to maintain these links
- Tested - The oils are tested for quality and a MSDS is available on our website
- Multi-purpose - Useful for stimulating memories, encouraging appetite, massage, bathing, freshening rooms and masking less pleasant odours … these oils can be used in many different ways. Using an oil in a fan-operated diffuser is both simple and safe.
- Sensory - Despite having the quickest and most direct route to the brain of all the senses, our sense of smell is often over-looked as many of us use our sense of sight as our primary sense. In order for Multi-Sensory Environments to be truly multi-sensory, aroma should be considered with the other senses, including the vestibular and proprioceptive senses
- Comforting - Our sense of smell is not only very sensitive and powerful, it is connected to mood, emotions and feelings. Aromas can transport us to our childhood and stimulate memories of loved ones and happy times. Aromas can also be used to distract during treatment and to help maintain connections with individuals when incorporated into massage.
- Alternative - Akin to the values of Snoezelen®, aromatherapy can be used effectively as an alternative to medication. For example, essential oils such as Lavender and Vetiver can be used to help encourage sleep – safe avenues to explore before resorting to sedatives
- On trend - Aromatherapy is coming back into vogue, notably in the USA, but also in the UK. Some perfume houses are consciously choosing to use more essential oils in their perfumes to avoid the use of preservatives.
Box - 15L x 11.5W x 9cmH
|Dimensions||Box - 15L x 11.5W x 9cmH|