Mood Light for Blue Light – Starter Snoezelen® Saver Pack
Soothing lighting, gentle vibrations and calming aromas. A brilliant bundle for relaxation.
Soothing lighting, gentle vibrations and calming aromas. A brilliant bundle for relaxation. Multi-sensory - includes visual, tactile, audible and aromatic elements. Contents may vary, but this pack typically includes:
- a Waterless Rainbow Tube (a column of adjustable mood lighting that makes a gentle humming noise)
- Fibre Optics (200 light strands that can be safely held and which provide a soothing weight when placed on the lap) and a Light Source (to provide the coloured light to the strands)
- a pair of Acrylic Mirrors (to accentuate the visual effects of the Waterless Rainbow Tube)
- a Curved Cushioned Platform (a padded wooden frame that allows users to get close to the Waterless Rainbow Tube)
- a collar (a transparent bracket to secure the top of the Waterless Rainbow Tube to the wall)
- a Laser Sky Projector (to project a calming night sky scene onto the ceiling)
- a Vibrating Neck Roll (a massage cushion)
- a 3-in-1 Aroma Lamp with Speaker (an aroma diffuser, mood light and music player for your phone in one unit)
- a Goodnight Aroma Blend (a bottle of blended essential aromatherapy oils designed to promote relaxation and aid sleep).
This multi-pack represents a saving compared with purchasing the components separately.
"Occupational Therapy at Help for Heroes has the advantage of a well-resourced sensory room supplied by ROMPA, in our Tedworth House Recovery Centre. It is used to support our wounded, injured and sick Armed Forces veterans who have been injured as a result of their military service. The sensory room is a calm, relaxing space to deliver individualised sensory experiences and encourage relaxation. Sleep disturbances are a substantial issue for our ex-service men and women and the impact the sensory room can have on our veterans’ ability to switch off is significant. Without the sensory room we wouldn’t be able to deliver such an individualised approach and the feedback we get from the beneficiaries is universally positive!"
Alexandra Lovett, Occupational Therapist, Help for Heroes, Wiltshire
|Dimensions||Cushioned Platform is 80 x 80 x 30cm: each Curved Acrylic Mirror is 165 x 80cm|