Pocket & Mirror Trail - Set of 8
Place in any order to make a path or stepping stones. Lots of combinations and things to explore.
Place in any order to make a path or pieces can also be used individually as stepping stones. Lots of combinations are possible.
The pockets, mirrors, different shapes etc. provide motivation to explore. Stop and ‘reflect a while at the mirrors or pause for a poke in a pocket!
Encourages motor skills (fine motor skills reaching into pockets to retrieve your own objects; gross motor skills for moving on the pieces, bending down to move them around, climbing and reaching etc.).
Phthalate-free and meets appropriate safety and fire-retardancy requirements.
For small children e.g. nursery age
Pieces are intended to be used one way up - on the base are strips of soft (loop) Velcro®. Two strips of hook Velcro® are included to allow pieces to be attached to each other to keep a line of pieces in place.
Colours may vary.
This product has a zip for manufacturing purposes only. Please remove the protective film from the mirrors before use
Features and Benefits
- Colours are inviting, bright, bold and match many of the PVC colours used in ROMPA®'s larger Soft Play products
- Visual and tactile (stitched-on shapes, different fabrics in pockets, firm mirror)
- Useful for learning - colour recognition, shape recognition, colour matching, social skills (taking turns to explore the pockets)
- Encourages a variety of movements
- British made using high quality materials
|Dimensions||40cmW; Highest piece 300mm|