Sensory Sensitive - This person readily notices sensory stimuli and may be uncomfortable or distracted by them. He or she has a low sensory threshold, meaning they do not need much sensory stimulation in order to respond. However, rather than manage this level of stimulation they are easily distracted by it, e.g. being distracted by an untidy room.
- Sight: Fibre Optic Lamp, Colour Changing Egg
- Sound: Sound: Animal Sound Tin, Rhythm Pals
- Touch: Dolphin, Vibraball
- Smell: Aroma Mouse, Aromatherapy Kit, Aroma Huggabuddies (animal may vary)
- Movement: Chiffon Squares, Boing Ball, Jumbo Kaleidoscope, Jungle Bowling
For 3 years and over. This pack may contain some small parts. Some of these products will require batteries.
- Additional Information