Snoezelen Aftercare & Support Service
What is provided?
A qualified Rompa engineer will provide you with 2 visits to your Snoezelen Room, this will be within the dates specified in your agreement period. During these visits Rompa shall provide the following services, when applicable:
- Refresher training on equipment (supplied by Rompa)
- Replacement of fuses/bulbs (where necessary)
- Cleaning of Sensory Equipment (subject to onsite procedures)
- Emptying and cleaning of water based products (where routine maintenance by customer is up to date)
- Basic Health & Safety Review (Sensory products only)
- Potential Improvement Advice
- Full service report on completion
How much is this service?
Contact us for a quote based on your bespoke Rompa Snoezelen environment.
When can I access my support?
Starts 12 months after installation, you can re-new our aftercare and support service when your equipment reaches 5 years old.
What about technical queries?
Telephone support is also included for technical queries you may have.
How to arrange a visit?
The visits will be arranged at your request, within the agreement period, for a date mutually agreed and at our soonest opportunity.
Telephone: 01246 211 777
Service Care Terms and Conditions:
- You must carry out routine maintenance as required as detailed in the product instructions.
- Water should be changed on water based products every 6 weeks.
- Equipment to be used as per the product instructions.
- Sensory room users to be supervised by member of staff or responsible adult.
- No sharp objects should be allowed near the equipment.
- Replacement parts are chargeable.
- Does not cover accidental damage.
- If parts become obsolete, this does not lead to the replacement of the product.
- If we are unable to repair a product on site, we will bring back to Rompa. The repair may take up to 3 weeks.
- We cannot service or repair any products not supplied by Rompa.