|This item will incur an additional shipping charge of £30 + VAT|
Eliminate the need for costly architects, engineers and builders
The answer for therapists who cannot install a suitable ceiling support eye bolt or who may move premises frequently.
- Made from thick structural steel tubing 12.7cm x 7.6cm
- Solid, stable and free-standing
- Will support almost any piece of suspended equipment
- Stays in place even with rigorous activity
- Will not slip or slide
- Spacious standard system includes 3 forged eye bolts spaced 90cm apart on the top beam
- Uprights and bases are heavily padded for added protection
- Easy to assemble and take apart for transportation
- Perfect for rooms where the ceiling is not strong enough to support SI equipment
- Working load approximately 600kg (1,322lbs)
- Weighs approximately 317.5kg (700lbs)
Size: 3 metres (10ft) high, 3.6 metres (12ft) long and 2.4 metres (8ft) deep at the base.
Mats and swings to be purchased separately. Colours may vary.
Please note: this product requires assembly by at least two people and appropriate lifting equipment.
Please note there is a 4 week lead time on this item
This item is non-returnable