Teeter Popper - Green
A unique instrument for play... how it's used is up to the kids!
Whether they rock it, roll it, sit in it or stand... kids want to move with Teeter Popper! How wildly fun it is!
“POP-POP-POP... POP-POP-POP!” Senses go for a ride every time they play.
A cinch to maneuver - stand, sit, rock, tilt, wobble, wiggle, spin. How children play is however they choose.
Hand kids a Teeter Popper and walk away... but don't look away. Seeing the curiosity, the surprise, the concentration on their faces as they attempt new movements is something you don't want to miss. Teeter-popping excitement is catching, (so are their giggles).
Kids find themselves teetering on the brink of perfect physical play. No special skills are needed. In playful exploration, Teeter Popper improves core strength, stability, leg strength, balance, coordination, and gross-motor skills.
Curiosity wakes up, senses come alive, imagination engages, and creativity gets moving!
- Arouses curiosity, stimulates senses, engages imagination, encourages creativity
- Improves core strength & stability, balance, coordination, and gross-motor skills
- A cinch to maneuver - stand, sit, rock, tilt, wobble!
- Pleasant POPPING sound rewards movement
- Developmental challenge in a unique form
- Unlimited ways to play
- Attractive & simple
- Appealing to young children
- Versatile shape and bright colors
- Silicone suction cups
- Highly durable plastic body
- Appeals to a wide range of ages
This bizarre yet brilliant creation is the therapeutic equivalent of sitting on a giant never-ending bubble wrap. Sit, kneel or balance on the Teeter Popper and move back and forth or from side to side. The suction from the poppers grips and releases as you move, creating a satisfying popping sensation. A superb therapy tool to help children relax, and equally good for developing gross motor skills.
|Dimensions||28 L x 11.5 W x 7.5 D inches|