Independent Living Scotland is open to everyone, and with free entry, it offers the perfect opportunity to discover just what new products and services are available to the Scottish market today.
This year Rompa will be supplying a Sensory Feature at Independent Living Scotland. Come and explore this fun and interactive Snoezelen® multi-sensory area. There will also be a range of innovative products to try so make sure you don’t miss out.
This event is a must-attend if you are:
- Living with a disability or long-term condition
- Planning for your future as a more elderly person
- A carer looking after a family member or friend
- Parents with a disabled child
- A professional carer
- Managing or working within a care / nursing home
- An occupational therapist
- A physiotherapist
- A speech & language therapist
- A special educational needs teacher
- A healthcare professional
- Working within a GP practice or clinical commissioning group
- Specifying product purchase or use for hospitals / foundation trusts / the NHS
Independent Living Scotland takes place in Hall 3 at the SECC, Glasgow. The SECC main building has automatic doors at both East and West entrances and all halls are situated at ground level.