Learning Language and Loving It DVD from Hanen
Created by The Hanen Centre®, this great, easy to use DVD shows the vital role of pre-school teachers in facilitating children's social, language and literacy development.
This is a companion to the Learning Language and Loving It™ guidebook and programme, it demonstrates how to use strategies in play and daily activities to create enriched, interactive language-learning environments. It includes supporting children who have special needs and language delays, those with English as a second language, as well as children who are typically developing.
Real-life examples contrast the effective application of strategies vs situations where teachers do not apply the strategies to stimulate discussion, problem solving and analysis.
The DVD is divided into the following areas:
- Part 1 Take a closer look at communication.
- Part 2 Get every child in on the act - so all the children can interact.
- Part 3 Provide information and experience that promote language and learning.
- Part 4 Let language lead the way to literacy.
Running time: 4 hours. User friendly menus.
This item is non returnable if the holographic seal and/or shrink-wrap has been unsealed.
- Learning Language and Loving It from Hanen - Pack of 10£399.95 £399.95
- Learning Language and Loving It from Hanen - Pack of 5 Books£199.00 £199.00