Let's Talk: Assertiveness
A card set with six sections focusing on understanding assertiveness and techniques to develop skills and become more assertive. More details below.
This set has six sections:
- Is this assertive, passive or aggressive? (Examples of different behaviours/beliefs)
- Give an example of… (reflect on experiences to explore assertiveness issues)#
- Change this to being assertive (changing passive and aggressive body language and response to assertive ones)
- Discussion cards (think about ideas behind assertiveness and motivations for becoming more assertive)
- When could you use this strategy? (practical suggestions for becoming more assertive)
- Situation cards: being assertive (asking for ideas of an assertive response in different scenarios).