Rhodes to Language
A photocopiable book of language activities, based on the National Curriculum, for children aged from 7-16 years. There are 179 pages of games and activities designed to address specific areas of language use, and will prove a real time saver. Sections include:
- Nouns: Groups, naming nouns, speed naming, odd one out, word play, what is it? Syllables Verbs: verb variety, tricky tenses, Adjectives: adding adjectives, alternative adjectives
- Conjunctions: clever conjunctions
- Adverbs: adventurous adverbs, when, where and how?
- Pronouns: silly sentences, sillier sentences
- Meaning: multiple meaning, more meaning, same or different? Antonyms & synonyms, crosswords
- Concepts: cool concepts, Game Boards