Custom Manufactured Product
This product is custom manufactured to your specification and is not eligible for return. Please allow 28 days for manufacture and delivery.
Multipurpose - therapeutic, learning and interactive play opportunities.
- The Talking Cube can be easily adapted for a large range of educational, play and therapeutic interventions.
- Can be targeted to develop understanding of cause and effect, colour recognition, picture recognition, listening and motor skills, concentration.
- Encourages physical movement to reach, grip, bend and throw the cube, develop co-ordination alongside the vestibular and proproceptive senses and interaction with the environment.
- Individual cube faces are sound customisable - allowing voices or sound recordings, supporting targeted therapy, learning or play goals (e.g. colour recognition - when “rolled” it shouts out the name of the symbol/colour/image that is uppermost).
- Can be programmed with different languages.
Product benefits include:
- Promotes inclusivity, choice, control and accessible learning and can be personalised with sound and pictures.
- Carefully designed to facilitate use for all, including people with fine/gross motor skill difficulties, visual impairment etc.
- Activates individual products or all Wi-Fi products in a room (e.g. bubble tubes, wall panels, lighting)
- Is wireless for safety and fully customisable for personalised/themed learning, play or therapeutic use.
- Multi-sensory product (visual, audible, tactile).
- Particular sounds could be used to teach sound recognition/discrimination or therapeutically to grade up/down noise sensitivity).
- Each colourful side has a transparent pocket, customisable with space for pictures, symbols, photographs and images.
- No PC or programming required
- Colours may vary
- Size: Approx 30x30x30cm
This product has a zip for manufacturing purposes only.
‘Everybody is very pleased with the way the two areas look now. The staff were particularly impressed with the Colour Match Panel and the Talking Cube. They all feel now that they can use the rooms in a much more targeted way’. Nursery Manager, Surrey
- Additional Information