Lights Out for Blue Light – Sleep Saver Pack
Carefully selected resources to promote excellent sleep hygiene. Ideal for sleeping quarters in establishments such as fire stations.
Carefully selected resources to promote excellent sleep hygiene. Good quality sleep is essential for our health and well-being, but many of us suffer from poor quality and insufficient sleep, especially those with irregular routines and highly stressful occupations. This pack is ideal for use in various settings, including for example sleeping quarters in establishments such as fire stations. Also see our Home Pack - a smaller version of this pack for use in domestic settings, so you can replicate the benefits of this kit in your own home. Contents may vary, but this pack typically includes:
- a Laser Sky Projector (to project a calming night sky scene onto the ceiling)
- Massage Tube (a flexible vibrating tube that can help soothe tired joints)
- Aroma Roll Goodnight (aromatherapy oil in a convenient roller-ball dispenser)
- Hedgehog Ball (a ball with soft spikes for a soothing massage)
- Sleep MohDoh™ (a tub of aromatic putty that provides a calming scent and serves as a fidget to occupy the hands)
- Bedside Lighting Tablet (touch-responsive soft lighting to keep essentials within sight at night without distracting from a good night's sleep)
- Tranquil Sleep CD (thoughts, techniques and practical information from Dr. Hilary Jones).
This multi-pack represents a saving compared with purchasing the components separately.
"Occupational Therapy at Help for Heroes has the advantage of a well-resourced sensory room supplied by ROMPA, in our Tedworth House Recovery Centre. It is used to support our wounded, injured and sick Armed Forces veterans who have been injured as a result of their military service. The sensory room is a calm, relaxing space to deliver individualised sensory experiences and encourage relaxation. Sleep disturbances are a substantial issue for our ex-service men and women and the impact the sensory room can have on our veterans’ ability to switch off is significant. Without the sensory room we wouldn’t be able to deliver such an individualised approach and the feedback we get from the beneficiaries is universally positive!"
Alexandra Lovett, Occupational Therapist, Help for Heroes, Wiltshire
|Dimensions||Laser Sky Projector is 28 x 24 x 21cm: Bedside Lighting Tablet is 40 x 40 x 2.5cm|