The 50 Best Games for Sensory Perception - Book
This resource focuses on helping children increase their sensory perception skills and understanding the word around them. Games are categorised into the following:
- Listening Games
- Looking Games
- Smelling and Tasting Games
- Touching Games
- Breathing Games
- Suitable for young children to adolescents
- Can be used for groups of all sizes
Use as either "getting to know you" activities or targeted interventions to address a specific individual need. All are simple to implement with minimum preparation and can be graded for increased difficulty or simplicity according to client need.
This book is from a series, with each volume targeting a specific area of development. Other books in this series include "Speech and Language Development (54525)", "Relaxation and Concentration (54524)", "Self Esteem (54521)", Brain Exercise (54523)".
- Sensory Diet Game£35.94 £29.95
- The Ultimate Guide to Sensory Processing Disorder - Book£18.95 £18.95